As well as the quality 18 hole golf course, Clacton-on-Sea Golf Club also boasts the following facilities:
- Lounge bar & restaurant; a warm inviting clubhouse, perfect for the pre match drinks, breakfast or lunch.
- Sky TV & BT Sport; watch the golf, football, rugby, in the comfort of the clubhouse or stud bar.
- Function Room; available for hire. Ideal for a wedding, party, anniversary or wake.
- The Golf Store; run by our Club Professional Michael Goodwin and his team.
- Golf Coaching; individual or group golf lessons run by PGA Qualified Golf Professionals.
- Swing Studio/Golf Simulator; located inside The Golf Store.
- 10 acre practice field.
- Practice putting green.
- Practice chipping area.
- A fleet of golf buggies & trolleys for hire.
- A ‘Halfway House’ on the 10th for light refreshments, open everyday but closed on Tuesdays.
The clubhouse overlooks our 18th green providing a relaxing atmosphere and a comfortable and social environment where you can enjoy a drink and traditional home made food with your family and friends.
We offer a warm welcome to new and old visitors, golf societies and green fees. Come and visit us soon and see why we are so proud of our club.